Union Terminal Co annual report

Discussions about layouts and clubs in the Central Texas area. Post your layout photos and updates here!
gzapalac
Engineer

Union Terminal Co annual report

Postby gzapalac » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:10 am

When I retired at the end of 2015, I set an informal goal for myself of having a fairly complete layout within 5 years. After finishing my first year of retirement in December, 2016, I took a look at my layout and felt a bit overwhelmed by how much I still have to do to reach that goal. But I started making a list of what I had accomplished in 2016 and realized that I'd actually done quite a bit. So I decided to prepare an annual report to document what I'd accomplished. After looking at some real annual reports, I realized I'd have to include some kind of financial report, so I decided to have a little fun with the whole thing. Attached for your enjoyment is the annual report of the Dallas Union Terminal Co. for 2016.
Attachments
2016 Annual Report.docx
(425.46 KiB) Downloaded 171 times

Dap
Engineer

Re: Union Terminal Co annual report

Postby Dap » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:40 pm

George,

Love your Annual Report. It's cool stuff like this that makes our hobby great. Thanks for sharing.

David

jeffhunt
Brakeman

Postby jeffhunt » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:54 pm

George,
I am encouraged by the prospects of Union Terminal Co. Based on the recent annual report, I am pleased to return the proxy of First Phantom Trust Co., designating your management team to vote our shares. To your continued success in 2017,
Very truly yours,
Jeffrey D. Hunt

Riley
Conductor

Postby Riley » Mon May 15, 2017 9:33 pm

That's quite a lot going on!

I love the idea of an annual report - l will have to borrow the idea at some point!

Return to “Area Layouts and Clubs”